2010年9月18日星期六

,
I'm totally forgot
i should start from where .
*Burbbbbb




saturday
jasmine birthday .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl.
miss you all deeeply aiiyoohh



and i'm sorry again to you all here
So fast back thatg day


Nicholas said: u so busy .seemslike u r the one who birthday nor.
Keep talk to everyone .
[forgive me . if i nvr talk to u .relly sorry .i shocked too wheni reach thr.most is my fren ]


after that someone came and fetch me for MOVIE
Brem mall .Resident evil .
it's a 'nice' movie. Well
i not really FAHAM wad it wan to express .
Just keeep scared by the one !


we standed on the roof of Brem mall for few hours.
Its really romantic for me .at the moment
Btw.i should forgt it !
[im regret wad i did]



Sunday .
Sunway . LOL. SUNDAY SUNWAY .hahas
went to thr for overnite



[ i looking outside and listen the sounds.it feeel samelike the brem mall roof while.i incall with him at the midnite ]

after taht one u with mummy .Bought a starbuck
and wait movie .
Mummy bought a taiwan magwazine for me



11.30pm Movie with mummy
we two watched PIRANHA
omg. i likey ,dude!♥
i shout and screamed that nite. Til cry .
im not saying lie. true one
[i cried two time at the two nite cause movie too]

i cook maggie for mummy.she say . CAN MARRY d. cause she keep said first time ur maggie can eat !







Monday .
Sleep . and rest realy so tired day

Tuesday
i cried when incalled with the one ! i ask alot of staright question to him!
i'm disappointed too

wednesday
Noon wenrt daddy office to help him

i like it !



noon. i followed them to kl area.




night.
One u .bought alot of thing !





thursday .
Cut hair . DRY CUT of jusco
whoaa. so short my hair !


Midnite
yumcha with Emily Sky Trey
whoaa. they r the first who saw my new hair style
but mayb not obvious for them!
Big thx to Emily sweetie
for u keeep prasing me and thx to ur fren too.LOL
you 're looking sweet ,girl!


sorry here for i less talking ytd.
someone make me no mood..


Friday.Today
i slept . i wokeup at 4 something evening.
it's the reason why i still here
LMAO.
actually ineed to sleep i should wakeup at 4 .30 tmrw
my cousin wedding !
looking forward.


i'm more looking for ward to meet LIM LILI
dukno why ! *teeeeheeeee.forgive i named u as LIMLILI .xD


















So. have a nice day tmw





-------------------
My frens.
i love you all . You all make me touch everytime i 'm not in mood.
A comment a msg a call make me warm too!
i'm appreciatre to have you all my fren



Big thanks to Evon here <3
i'm really glad to kno you . and ur remind !



 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates