2010年9月19日星期日

complicated =/

,
Saturday
Ohh. today not a good day dude !
No mood again



i skiped the part of my cousin wedding
btw wish her and her hubby will beeee bak tao dou lou
Love each other forever



after finished those traditional steps
i staill cant back Home. [KL]
i need to wait at klang until night . its a Big bad news for me kay?! =[




Pity glennyss.
if i have a car and i have license. i must fetch you
i wont let u alone and walk under the Killer wheather =[
take care dun get sick pls =[



Noon
i got msgs from someone .
My mood up!hahas
a BIG GOOD NEWS aboiut my dear lim lili
Im really so excited . eeeeee
someone owe me satubiji mentos!xD


kidding ya


and im so sorry and sad cause i cant follow they all been to K.selangor for fireflies
and BBQ .




i wan go Your house after pmr for Pillow talks
and gossip ! Wait me ! =P



Mood dropped after half an hour i think ='/
Thx Lim li li . [forgive that i keep cal this again.xD]
Thx Evon .
Thx Xiiaomai .


i'm really relly appreciated to you all .
i got ur heart . treasure you all .


Evening . Before went to cousin's hubby house.
i ate the jelly mooncake frm Lim li li .
whoaa. i likey
cause it's outlook actually . xD
hahahahaha . but it's not bad to eat too wa !
having it while watching tv not bad !





Skip
now .i'm blogging .
and im extremey tired . Wish to pass Pmr faster .
But i haven ready yet. Duuu ... =[

Buhhhbyee  =/






-----------------------




Evon. she is the gal who i knew recently
I knew it with a suprised and shock feel again
we're less comment to each other thru Fb
but we Sms everyday suddenly recently .
I'm waiting you bring me out for shopping Evon!
EEEE


Lets forgt it !
 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates