2009年10月20日星期二

MJ//THIS IS IT

,
Ytd went mv with mum

yes!!!
i bought mj 's this is it tickets
but

too near the screen laa
no place jorr

so
buy loo

ytd i at mv.i sudden lol..coz..

haha
so yu laa
i chat v mum
thn i say
wah
after i take salary arh
wah
wan go thr go whr..
mum sya 1 day 10 mah
thn
i oso dunoe y
i count dao one month got 900 more
haha
math za mahh
thn i sudden laugh very loud
so excited

thn
mum stop me
she said
how cum u can count dao 900 more arhh
u every day cum mehh
if u every day cum
oso no 900 laa

thn i take fon calculate
NO ARHH..
320 jek
suan looo...







this few week
oways go dad office gao gao zan

haha
not laa

i go there WORK arh..

haha..
wan money mahh
thn go thr oso do simple thing

open check..
record thing..
bla bla bla
n PLAY PINBALL

haha

when nth can do nahxx.
actualy many thing de..
juz

mum dun dare let me do
later let daddy boss marah arhh
if i gt any mistake


bcoz
my make personal loan from my bank*my mum..means..i borrow money from her..haha
err
i nid gv back mum 106.9 ..
i duwan gv 107..
10cent oso money mah..haha
i tell my mum like diss..


thn
i buy eye liner..
after tat
mum say..
u arh..pandai waste bla bla bla loo
thn she non stop kacao me
she non stop say
106.9
106.9
106.9
haha

thn i say
ok la ok laa..
haha






n recently
i wan SAVE
hee

err..
i oways tell bs

I VERY SAVE..I DIDNT WASTE ..
haha

i wan save many many
thn go shopping gao gao lat!!!

haha
this few day i was thinking a thing

heee..
wait i save money jor

i wan ask sis tong acc me go shopiing laaa
haha

i love shooping with her
since last time shoppin v her at genting

haha
she like a calculator
when u ask her
after tat discount how much arh..
she will tell u jor de..

n she oways remind me

izit this shirt worth ?
n stop me buy useless thing


arhh
so excited
haha

gila gilaa..


k!!!
b serious..


exam lai liao ///


ATTENTION
concentrate first laa..
wait..
wait ..
i wait after exam..

go shopping !!!!!!

*all seem like i thinkin ownself..hahaa
i scare sis tong..nt free laa..she oways have alot homework ..
colleage life....
 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates