2010年9月23日星期四

中秋节快乐

,

Monday .
adsent of school day !


Tuesday
i skipped classses with karhui n horyan A DAY.
teeheee. never in class whole day .
we went to The bilik which Mr renga's
whole day inside thr chitchat.
walk here and thr


with permittion kay?haha



Ok . im really Dont like ppl strike up to me.
except he is the one who lenqzaii? hahaha Kidding here !


especially MALAY!
that day . the malays camein the room
he said wann dating with me !LOL




he :apa class amoii/
me: takt ahu
he :mengapa tak tahu.apeee pun tak tahu arh u
me:yalaa tak tahu .
he: u sangat lengloiii .geram sangat! I LOVE YOU
me: look at karhui. karhuiii arhh!!help mee!


he:ask me something
me:nothing
he :dating? [he said to his fren n say . dia nak dating danagn saya arh!]
me:bukan dating laaa. saya cakap nth.
he: dia cakap nak GENTING.whoaaa. BILA PERGI?
me: i diammm and duwan answer him


he is disgusting .He touched my leg !
lucky that i was wearing baju kurung long skirt!
Kill him. Geliii ner!


hahaha. cikgu renga keeep ask me izit his gf?LOL
hahahhaha he is damn funny!







backed
tuition day too
Mun mun gave me those sample frm beauty fair
♥thx Mun mun




Wednesday

i was shocked when i awoke
y fon showed. 45 msg n 5 missed call
hahahhaa . terperanjat



nothing special at school
Just. really sleeepy.
slept for many period .

i talked to Karhui. Thx karhui.
u let me feeel better. after i said it out
im going to cry again actually .but after told out.
im ok ler.



night
Happy mooncake festivcal to all my dears friend
steamboat at home.:D


playing lantern with sista.
Having secret cake with mummy.
i prefer Alexis's
but its not bad too!




sharing here .

a pic from KOK YAO.
i likayy !♥













---
Dont you know.you will lost all at last  even you having all now.
Because you're not loyalty . No one will love a guy which is a Flowerheart BOY
Btw. im getting ok and ok . i think .
Disappointed to you .Badly .

 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates