2010年9月26日星期日

Saturday

,
the ugly loook at home ! lOL




Morning
tuition classes

Afternoon
i went to Kepong baru .PZP


Not bad. btw thx Muuu gorgorrr !









after Went to DESA JAYA mooncake festival charity with Phoenix them

*She is cute right?xD


thx to leefung fren fetching me to thr


really crowded .
i met lots of friend. really many !

keksui






But let u all saw my tired look=[
im really tired
[Felix kept say. you so famous hor? go untill whr kept hi hi .LOL!hahaha nonar!]


they draw !xD






by phoenix



Back home
no mood.
alone dinner.
Pizza=[

No movie with mummmy!


mummy force me .giving me stress
she said. NO MERIT in pmr!
NO FON! NO NET.
until f5


i will die k?



MATH LATER


btw .

* see other pic agian.ahah too free a me
thx AKI PANDA SANBANGZHONG again!


Good night

-
Hurt one !=/








the loliipop frm phoenix
 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates