2009年11月13日星期五

i love 2 ikhlas

,



*c how was her shoes ...so clean~~her teeacer lagi say..wah joelle..cantik yaa kasut awak,,agag












*i dunoe wat happen so funny..==


















ouu
today sad day

i cry nehh
so she bu
2 ikhlas



from morning
went tuition
thn eraly go school
walk v yongxing


YAAA

rmb it
haha

thn
our class
cant open

thn go bangsar thr sit
after tat go canteen
after that
class open d
thn back to class lo

these few week
i treat 2 ehsan as my class oso..haha.
masuk keluar masuk keluar
really miss them miss dao i sudden dunoe wan say wat

err
hmm
YA

today
my class many ppl didnt come oso..
kinaik..
tern tern*copy dao ka call him..lol
jian haw

n many
suddenly miss them nehh
lol

tuan jian really bring his red cap to school
haha
thn v xieyi.tori.kero they walk around school nohh




haha




last year
i v tori n kero still not very fren to each other de tim
this year..
fren jor.,,haha
my teacher
rozana
she was wearing lens neh..
brown de tim


nice daooo
guru disiplin say
cant wear colour lens
she lagi wear brown..
.teacher so suii
gv me all de text book..
all lak tao lak guat geh,,
haha


teacher touch my shoulder
she said..
aiyah....hu ask u so late return book jek
haha

tj so sui neh

curi ppl's tali
haha
thn sepak orang punya buku lagi.
ahah
today i cubit him
ahaha
finally let me cubit his face da da li
lol


when think dao nex monday
cant go school jor
sad tim

bu xi guan jor
every day
when v go school
i will stant at door thr
go ehsan find joelle or tj they kenng gai
or v xieyi go walk walk

if i sit inside class
tj passby
he will kelip mata to me
haha
last time beh tahan him
now
bu she de timm

*ytd i ask him kelip more to me
haha
so geli when u say 88 to me
n

xieyi lost my pendrive arhh

dunoe wan say she cute or wat
today many ppl say got sport check
last time i pinjam dia

thn
she wan simpan it loo
thn lehh
she lehhh
simpan
her back

aduiii
she put belakang
==

u owe my pendrive arhh
*inside all my pic arh jiejie~~




kinaik
an emo boy..dun emo nahh.hope u n short short.tern tern.fatfat ..2 ikhlas lengzai frenship 4ever laa.dun argue again


tori
teach me math b4 math exam
haha
dunoe nex year v still same calass o nt

kero
let me beat loo
haha

n yarying
oways call me
jinjin
hahaha
i call her yingying

n zhi yuan
the girl who teach me play magic cube

fatfat
recently fren v him jek..
haha


wen hao
guai guai de bboy

n jiahao they a group of boy
is i feeling they dan chun
haha


yingshuang
they call her bak zam gai
haha
so sui laa
they say she very garang
but
she wun garang at me
haha

everytime masuk pintu besar
she lagi will smile to meee
thn cum n tell me
clip ur hair laa

haha
n many mnay gals n guy laa
haha



n nite went for badminton
haha
actualy since last last week
i every friday go
oso will meet dao many gou shao at thr de

n thr
gt a guy
wu shu champion
hahaa
there all is very old de uncle jor
but very geng deee

their hair white white liao
juz d wu shu champion youngest
i think 20 jek gua
last day
i juz went v my sis
2 ppl
n whole coart
all they
juz v2

thn when i rest yea
got a guy*he older thn the wushu champion gua

thn he say
u wan play v my fren ma?
haha

i juz paiseh n say
errr..nonid laa..tq yea

haha
thn
today

mum tellme de
shee said
he hear dao
they telling the wushu champion
they say


they
wushu champion

go n take number laa
take for wat
b fren laa


thn

when i rest
i duwan play ad
he oso resting

hak sei yan loo
he like wan cum here
my mum oso say

he looking at mum
thn look at me again
thn wan cum jor
thn jiajia go back his coart again

hahah
luckly
if not
i dunoe wat respone i should gv him
my mum here nehhh


last i wann to say

tj again
haha
dun too care about gt ppl discuss u o nt laa..



actualy gt de laaa
u dunoe jekk
hope u n bi en will......
hiak hiak hiakk laaa..
gud luck

odou this year
i had happened alot of black thing

but
i love this year
when form 1
i was no feeling when this time

coz
my class all ** lai de

but this year
my clas

not all lengzai lengluii
but
they r real



in our class
no goossip
v sometime will do revision together
*when wan exam jor jek..hahaa

v no veryvery fren ship yettt
but
v will help to each other
peace
i love
------------------------------
today 14.11.2009
HAAPY BDAE TO KAIBIN
haa
*aboy who r like a kid..cute daoo..haha
hope you happy every day yea
n tml 15.11.2009
got ppl bdae nahh
but i 4gt
charm
heeeee
anyway
happy bdae to tml bdae de ppl yea
heeeee
 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates