2009年11月12日星期四

kartoon network!!

,
*注意看~星期日那天。。那个雨伞是从打井那边串出来的~那个人大镜泊了。又下大雨。。可怜
*my sis..concert tat day..

*c the dog..odou i scare dog laa.but.it so cute..any one passby it..it juz will....like fai c choi lei de pattern


*at jinjang super.after tuition


last saturday

my dad went china *this saturday morning go thailand again..so syok l
thn

sunday
go midvalley v mum
ouu
shit


tat day was a day which v most early reach midvalley.
tot can shopping whole day



juz within 2 minutes
v ngam ngam masuk car parking thr
my mum car
broke down

in midvalley shooping car park
omg
how!!!
at the moment


i think about my

dad
grandpa
any cousin in kl
n dad ;s office staff


dad-went china
grandpa-went ipoh
cousin-all at klang
staff -balik kampung.sekinchan
thn go find

c who can help us
luckly


many ppl help us
a friendly malay
2 chinese...
but
my mum stil cant move

tolak car to a place
v all
first time


go back by TEKSI


reached home
mum immediately call tat staff for help*actualy my mum jus wan get grandpa fon num from him jek
thn
my grandpa cant abck earlier

thn the staff rush from sekinchan
but

he reach kl about 7.00 more
thn

i asked my mum go jusco
go popular buy story book
thn at 7.00


v go to mid valley again


the staff call him keong gor laa
lazy to type staff..haha
he help mum repair car
hou coiii

if nt my mum goin to cry
coz firswt time
b4 she get back her car



she wasnt stop to say
yorr
my car pity laa
later mid nite..whole parking juz left it one
haha


monday
exam..last day


tuesday
hey

this day so paiseh

sorry yea tuanjian
a slap for you
haha

but

u r the first lcuky guy to let me slap

haha
jk nahh.

who ask u ...say so many thig for me..haha


wednesday

black dayy

zou ji dou
i go school
bt


tj said
zou ji mou hak yii..


happen something

luckly my mum 4gv me
now..
ok laa.
i really dun dare lie my mum ag
odou a small matter
so so so tq
jian long
jun shen
Dashagua
n my dearest bro ...tj..

today
go schol


i enjoy today


i love today



after the black wednesday
n so enjoy
teacher didnt masuk kelas
all go here go thr

n a down pouring day
heavry rain jor
thnn the teacher still ask us sit down
Hari koko==


they say
not very heavy==
wat laaa
my brain was thinking @#%@#5
hahaa

err
ea

tuan jian
actualy u wear that cap damn yeng n lengzai nah
haha



but adam was leng zia thn u ..
HAHAHH
jk nahh

u oso very yeng n leng zai..

u 2twins maaa...
haha


*his respone so kuajiong
i kacao him sayl..wah leng zai dao~~thn sudden change..wai dao si~~he immidiately turn back n kick the chair.





haha...

n tml is last day v schol
sudden so miss.


wanna cry timm
actualy nex wednesday got gehh

but


juz some class.
coz spm


tml i scare i will cry tim


feeling bu she de
2ikhlass


odou i v them some rarely chat n wat

but still bu she de
n after tml



2 month cant c my many dearss..
haha

 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates