2010年8月16日星期一

Exam again

,

Trial exam this week . =[


15.08.2010
Sunday . woke up at 6 .
Installation Jai Ho



Nice time with Joelle !
geeeee. keep laugh and WHOAA !


the first time i saw her .SUE ANN!
she is cute one !
hehh! cutieee =DD

He is Jacson. COol ppl.mean . cant stop laugh every time heard wad he said.


classmate yenling =D

 


President of SMKK. may jin =D


LOL. she is sampat ! We really long time nvr laugh togetrher. since last year.




SMK jinjang. Jessie. one year anniversary . i knew her .><
Its fate.  i cant forgt it. cause Tero related too!
I knew Tero
She is Tero 's student

b4 that . we dukno each other.
last year installation
Tero told me. he had a jinjang student going to thr too !
i dukno who was that

after that. i went to backstage and helped
she was thr too!


after that. she wanted my num. Then we only knew. OUU u kno TERO also ?!
hahahaha. i treasure ! <3



kahzheng. my primary classmate. n secondary FREN too! KETUA KELAS forever =x


Lief soo .xD


We two again!




END !





This weeek . Installation day and WENYI RI of school .
really memory and meaningfull


last year this day  this week .



I knew Kit cheong. one u after installation . saw Bealle . we watched cartoon
I knew my dear huiwun 's hubby . A YANG n  SI YUAN. they talk to me while iwas watitng Kit fetch me
I knew Jessie. in stallation
I knew Tero .  Went to his studio .
I starting argue with him



ONE year ago. really fast . =[
sounds sad


time flew
I MISS LAST TIME
at least.  simple  at that time
Although less friend. But happy .
Admit here. im more emo then last year






im tearing .













ANYWAy
wish all my friend Happy n Add oil for their life

 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates