2010年4月15日星期四

now

,

am i look sad in this pict?!
LMAO. jc said

irsshHH!!

Guys
i m really mood swing



like roller coaster!




i cry when kh today!
the teacher problem



and my mood!



-

yesterday
i posted a status



我每天在學校狂笑.可是過後.怎麽去那麽感傷.


11 ppl like
Rolf*
mean agrreeee with me izit?!




jc said
you yu zheng wer!


whateva
i kno many gals owae face this problem
mood up and down

like a bomb!




-


i really hope something
can make me cry loudly


NOW


-



feeeling dizzy!


i'm so sorry my him
i make you worry me


but
i 'm really down mood
without reason


mayb
i dukno or ?!

i dukno~



feeling dizzy!
=[






my mood swing since last weeek!
when it will stop swinging huh!?



a messy post here!


-



today at school
busy about sejarah project


we run here and there
photostate


ntg special



-
just i hate school teacher!
irshh!!!

especially the TAN SIEW KIM



前幾天
針對這碧恩


然後在那裏
dan dan dada

說他無恥!


你才無恥!
每天幫辮子


不然就穿旗袍!
你不如5點到學校


站在樓梯那裏扮鬼嚇人阿


反光臉!


真得很氣也
講話真的沒有點


去年到現在
講他的衰事
都可以講很久



還有那個ms eng!
irshh!!!!


hey !
i m yee jin


not eeee ceng!

disastrous english !
negative is not  pronoun to nai ga tif!


germination not ger me nei shen!



and owae wrong adjective using !





i didnt talk during ur period!
then you scold me!

irsh!



and our kh teacher
i hate you !


please dont owae cubit us!
pull ppl bra 帶


n dun pinch my neck please
and dun use that kind stupid modal


like wei xie me!



i am really feel wann cry at the moment!


i hold my tears!

VENTING here!
-




no need cause these bitch and angry
Right ?!



irshh
btw



hope my mood will b raise tmrw!
wish me!





tmrw afternoon
going to low yat
w705


weeeeee
dear shuzen kiki yvonne


we same fon!


nites!
 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates