2011年10月9日星期日

Insane

,
Hell yeah !! 


Hi , Im Rachel 
Currently in bad mood #Down



Im truly mad with these month . Especially Sep and Oct . 
i cry everynight before sleep . Without reason ? IDK *fml*



HAHAHAH .Funnything ! they taking turn to hurt me . being hurt few times within A WEEK . 
Family ? Relationship ? 




Im getting ugly and ugly because the Swollen Eye .


The hardest thing . SMILE 
The easiest thing  . Cry 



Stop thinking anything , Stop voice out anytihng . Just Do what you like to do . i mean YOU




lalalalala , just Venting Post here . Due to the superb down mood naww
Share something here . STOP venting . I know you guys fedup with my EMO . iknowiknow.


Yesterday , i had been to Lowyat with my dad and his friend .  
Boring with the two men - - *

I decided to go because nobody accompany me .and alone in the Starbuck .Somore ! No plug for me . How bored !! ;x



Early in the morniing , hmmm HAHAH actually 11am
Tuition for ACCOUNT . i was late . should start my class at 10 sharp But i raeched tuition centre at 11.10am


As usual . i alway laate especially Saturday morning class . YAWN #




Ended up my class at 12.30 Pm ,went to Jusco Starbuck
Though to revision alone . But phailed !! HAHA . thats why i followed dad to Lowyat 

Kay la Kay la . Point is . i was boring while wait my cousin repair my daddy's iphone, ipad and his friend's ipod. Used up 6 hours !! KII SIAOO . 



Sooo...

i walked to Sungei wang ,wished to kill my time .
after one hour , Back to lowyat . and sit beside my cousin Online . 

after one hour , Back to Sungei wang , For snowflakes . But crowded .  

So considered back to Lowyat
after one hour , Back to Sungei wang again , take away snowflake and shopped aroung there .





Finally . i got an outfit . 
and i stil have to wait half hour . My daddddy so BANYAK REQUEST la. my pity cousin . 

`see , Fish Eye !!


I was suffered cause the painful eye . Lens problem ! urghh .
Well , I cried because my family again . 




So annoying . 
Okay . I done my bullshit post . And my mood is better now .  
Good luck for every Pmr candidates . Remember bring calculator for ur math paper ya! :) 

 

Rachel's Life ♥ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates